Kujira Proposal 5

PROPOSAL_STATUS_REJECTED
Yes
No
No with Veto
Abstain
/cosmos.gov.v1.MsgExecLegacyContent
---
"@type": "/cosmos.distribution.v1beta1.CommunityPoolSpendProposal"
title: Local Money community fund request
amount:
- denom: ukuji
  amount: '328948000000'
recipient: kujira1swkuyt08z74n5jl7zr6hx0ru5sa2yev5v896p6
description: 'This proposal requests 328.948 KUJI (150k USD in KUJI at 0.456) for
  development, deployment and support of the Local Money protocol in the Kujira Chain.
  Of these, 40% will be disbursed initially and the remaining 60% will be staked for
  three months. More details: https://localp2p.money/kujira-proposal.pdf'
page last updated 2024-04-15 18:37:30 UTC